About Major Oak Polishing
Get a free quote for your project today!
Who we are
Major Oak Polishing was founded by Christoff van der Merwe, a master polisher with over a decade of experience in the industry.
Christoff is the main contact at Major Oak and personally project managers each job to ensure it is completed to the highest standards. As well as his polishing qualifications, Christoff has a HND in leadership and development and a HNC in business management. He has been running successful French Polishing businesses since 2008.
Why Choose Major Oak Polishing?
- Our aim is to provide all our customers, regardless of the project size, with a professional and friendly service.
- We are extremely proud of the quality of our work and are passionate about over delivering on our customers’ expectations.
- The majority of our work is repeat business or comes from recommendations from happy customers.
- We will explain the whole project process to you from the outset and work with you to ensure our work causes as little disruption as possible.
- All of our team are CSCS and CIS registered and have vast experience completing projects as diverse as bar restoration to polishing an entire opera house.
- We are happy to provide references upon request if you wish to speak with our previous customers.
If you need any information, advice, product information or a bespoke service related to our industry, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Unit 24, Nottingham South & Wilford Business Park
Mon to Fri: 8:00 – 18:00
Sat: 8:00 – 18:00